Re: PHP SOAP WSDL rookie needs help

Can I get you to post a snippet of code that shows you connecting to the object and then calling a function if you have it ?

Usually it goes something like:

$client = new SoapClient(URL_TO_WSDL);

$results = $client->myFunction(MyVar);

That would be a very simplistic form. Do you have something like that already ?

Jonathan Pitcher