RE: SoapServer and integer types question

Paweł

This seems like a potentially useful workaround (like your strings suggestion).  I would expect for SoapServer to either work as expected or have its limitations documented, with suggested workarounds.

In any case, I really appreciate the help.

Regards,

Bruce

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390706/direct/01/