RE: SoapServer and integer types question

Thanks all for your replies.  According to my limited understanding of schemas, xs:long types would need 64 bits to represent.  However, SoapServer doesn't seem to recognize that.  Wouldn't that be considered a defect?  Should I enter a defect here?

Thanks,

Bruce

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390708/direct/01/