Re: options available to SoapClient constructor

Hi Samisa,

> To my knowledge, there are no such options. On the other hand, SOAP
> client uses an XML parser for serialization and de-serialization, so
> it would naturally complain if the XML is not valid.

I understand that it makes sence to complain about XML if not
valid. The problem I have is that execution of the programm is stopped
in such a case. I would find it more appropriate to raise an exception
that could get caught so the programmer can choose what to do next.

> For testing, you may have to telnet to the service and send the
> invalid XML.

That is a problem because for accesing the server I have to use the
HTTPS protocol and I wouldn't know how to handle the SSL handshake via
telnet; any ideas about that?

Regards,
Pablo

--