options available to SoapClient constructor

Hello everybody!

I am writing a client that has to send "not valid" XML messages to the
server for testing purposes.

My problem is, that SoapClient in wsdl-mode checks the validity of the
message before sending and *exits* (i.e. it is not possible to catch
the exception) if the message is not valid.  Are there any options
available to the constructor of SoapClient to disable validating the
message? I can't find any usefull information under
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.soap-soapclient-construct.php

Maybe someone can point me to the right direction/documentation.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Pablo

--