Re: options available to SoapClient constructor

Pablo Javier Roca Méndez wrote:
Hello everybody!

I am writing a client that has to send "not valid" XML messages to the
server for testing purposes.

My problem is, that SoapClient in wsdl-mode checks the validity of the
message before sending and *exits* (i.e. it is not possible to catch
the exception) if the message is not valid.  Are there any options
available to the constructor of SoapClient to disable validating the
message? I can't find any usefull information under
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.soap-soapclient-construct.php

Maybe someone can point me to the right direction/documentation.
To my knowledge, there are no such options. On the other hand, SOAP client uses an XML parser for serialization and de-serialization, so it would naturally complain if the XML is not valid.

For testing, you may have to telnet to the service and send the invalid XML.

Samisa...
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Pablo