Re: beginner SOAP help

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Eric Gorr wrote:

> I believe 64.124.140.30 points to xmethods.
>
> The sample client I am using is the first one mentioned on the
> tutorial page at http://devzone.zend.com/node/view/id/689 in the 'A
> First SOAP Client' section.

Here's the deal. The xmethods site is down. When I tried it a few
months ago, it was also down. My guess is that it isn't coming back
up.

The tutorial is very old, so I think you are going to have to give up
on that tutorial because the example service is no longer valid.

-adam

--
adam@trachtenberg.com | http://www.trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's "upgrading to php 5" and "php cookbook"