Re: PHP5 SOAP Extension - Request Header Elements with Attributes

Hi Paul,

Have been struggling with something similar myself recently. Support for
attributes is still limited. For now I solved it by overriding the __doRequest
method of the SoapClient object, loading the request into a DOM object, make
the required modifications and send. It's a bit of a hassle but it works fine.
There's kind of an example on the __doRequest manual page.

Peter.