PHP5 SOAP Extension - Request Header Elements with Attributes

HI There,

I was wondering if there was a simple way to specify request header elements with attributes using the PHP5 SOAP extension? I've tried to figure it out from the docs for the SoapHeader class, but they're a little unclear and I see no mention of attributes. What I need is something like this:

<SOAP-ENV:Header>
	<ns1:Security SOAP-ENV:mustUnderstand="1">
		<ns2:Timestamp>
		</ns2:Timestamp>
		<ns1:UsernameToken>
			<Username> ... </Username>
			<Password Type="..."> ... </Password>
		</ns1:UsernameToken>
	</ns1:Security>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>

Notice the "Type" attribute of the "Password" element. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul