Re: PHP 4 and SOAP Extension

use nuSOAP instead... it is incompatible with php 5 though,
http://dietrich.ganx4.com/nusoap/

monsterbee wrote:
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this kind of question have been asked many times before... I'm new
to this forum, so it might take me more times to be lurking around here.

I'm using EasyPHP 1.8 and I'm supposed to develop a Web service client. But
I got no soap extension (as I know PHP4 doesn't have soap extension
installed). What am I gonna do now?
Install soap extension? How?
Update to PHP5? How? I still have to use EasyPHP as appache cos I need it
with MySQL admin.

Thanks in advance!

Regards.

PS : I'm pretty new to PHP as well :)