Re: PHP 4 and SOAP Extension

Thanks for that...
You should have come here a little earlier than that... I was waiting for
two days without one single reply even I have posted that same question in
other web forum...
I got it work with NuSoap now... Helk, while I was waiting for you guys'
answers, I have found NuSoap and the way to update to PHP5 without damaging
my EasyPHP1.8 and Appache. Now it's too late, I'm kind of familiar with
NuSoap, so I decided to use it....

Anyway, my next question is what SOAP in PHP5 can do, but NuSoap can't?

Regards,

D'