Cramming multiple envelopes in one response

Hello, list!

I need to implement a kind of SOAP server combined with SOAP client.
"Kind of" because the standard I follow (CPE WAN Mgmt Protocol
[1],[2]) introduced some "extensions" to SOAP (section 3.4.1), the
most important of which is the possibility (and necessity) of more
that one envelope in a HTTP response:
"Each HTTP post or response may contain more than one SOAP envelope
(within the negotiated limits).  Each envelope may contain a SOAP
request or response, independent from any other envelope."
Actually a few lines below there is an example for such HTTP response:

"... Below is an example HTTP Response from an ACS containing both a
Response to a prior SOAP Request, which included an ID Header, and an
unrelated SOAP Request:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

<soap:Envelope
  xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
  soap:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
  xmlns:cwmp="urn:dslforum-org:cwmp-1-0">
    <soap:Header>
        <cwmp:ID soap:mustUnderstand="1">1234</cwmp:ID>
    </soap:Header>
    <soap:Body>
        <cwmp:Response1>
            <argument>value</argument>
        </cwmp:Response1>
    </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

<soap:Envelope
  xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
  soap:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
  xmlns:cwmp="urn:dslforum-org:cwmp-1-0">
    <soap:Body>
        <cwmp:Request2>
            <argument>value</argument>
        </cwmp:Request2>
    </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>
..."

So the question is - is it possible wih the help of the existing PHP
SOAP libraries to create such compound SOAP messages.

[1] http://www.dslforum.org/techwork/tr/TR-069.doc
[2] http://www.dslforum.org/techwork/tr/TR-069.pdf

--
Milen A. Radev