Re: Re: PHP4 SOAP Request problem logging in to salesforce.com

Michael Rasmussen wrote:

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:17:02 -0400, Colin Goldberg wrote:

I have curl installed. I see that curl options are set in function
_sendHTTPS in SOAP/Transport/HTTP.php. What statement(s) do I need to set
CURLOPT_CAINFO, etc.

eg.
If I were to place the statement inside function _sendHTTPS it would be:
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CAINFO, '/my path to/ca-bundle.crt');

How do I do this without disturbing the SOAP distribution?
http://dk.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-setopt.php

Maybe put in the beginning of the client before activating SOAP. If done
this way it will affect the entire client script, which also includes the
generated proxy.

I don't think I can use curl_setopt, as function _sendHTTPS initializes and sets the curl options. _sendHTTPS does set curl options that have been set in the $options array. Function setOpt seems to do this. But setOpt seems only to be available if I use SOAP_Client - not SOAP_WSDL. And getProxy seems only available if I use SOAP_WSDL. What can I use to set the curl option?

Colin Goldberg

How do I