Re: Cramming multiple envelopes in one response

Hi Milen,

Milen A. Radev wrote:
I need to implement a kind of SOAP server combined with SOAP client.
"Kind of" because the standard I follow (CPE WAN Mgmt Protocol
[1],[2]) introduced some "extensions" to SOAP (section 3.4.1), the
most important of which is the possibility (and necessity) of more
that one envelope in a HTTP response:
"Each HTTP post or response may contain more than one SOAP envelope
(within the negotiated limits).  Each envelope may contain a SOAP
request or response, independent from any other envelope."
Actually a few lines below there is an example for such HTTP response:

So the question is - is it possible wih the help of the existing PHP
SOAP libraries to create such compound SOAP messages.

It should be no problem to manually split the request on the server side, process them sequentially fetching the output using the output buffering functions, concat all the output together and send back to the client.

Kind regards,

David