Re: CGI Error with sopenc:array in WSDL

On Fri, 27 May 2005 10:56:27 +0200, LEBUR Guillaume wrote:

> It seems that the "Rubriques" complexType is in cause, since if I comment
> it out, the error no longer occurs.

You have an error in your WSDL: The prefix to Array and arrayType is
SOAP-ENC, so your complexType must look like this
<xsd:complexType name="Rubriques">
  <xsd:complexContent>
    <xsd:restriction base="SOAP-ENC:Array">
      <xsd:attribute ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"
       wsdl:arrayType="cms:Rubrique[]"/>
    </xsd:restriction>
  </xsd:complexContent>
</xsd:complexType>

If you look into your schema references in the soap envelope you will see
that the references to SOAP's encoding scheme is written in capital
letters

> Is there a known problem with the PHP SOAP server functions and the
> "soapenc:Array" type ?

No, it works perfectly for me.

--
Hilsen/Regards