RE: Re: CGI Error with sopenc:array in WSDL

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your answer, it does work with "SOAP-ENC" now.

Most oddly, if you look up "soapenc:array" in a search engine, you'll find a whole lot of tutorials that explain you it is the right syntax for an array complex type...

Anyway, I think by now I'll stop trying to understand about SOAP and WSDL, since most of the time making a Web Service work seems to be more a matter of chance and trial-and-error than really respecting a standard ;)

Again, thanks a lot :)

Guillaume