RE: element handling in schema

Hi George,

Sorry, but I decide not to apply your patch.
It works only for very specific conditions and breaks internal logic of
ext/soap.

I just apllied another patch that is related to "parts" attributr of
<soap:body>.
Now soap functions accept only parts of message those are specified in
"parts".
Additional headers must be passed manually.

I attached the exaple.
It doesn't work, but does reqest encoding with headers and attributes.

Thanks. Dmitry.