Re: RE: element handling in schema

On Mar 21, 2005, at 12:11 PM, Dmitry Stogov wrote:

Hi George,

Sorry, but I decide not to apply your patch.
It works only for very specific conditions and breaks internal logic of
ext/soap.

I just apllied another patch that is related to "parts" attributr of
<soap:body>.
Now soap functions accept only parts of message those are specified in
"parts".
Additional headers must be passed manually.

This is acceptable, but I'd like to take another shot at convincing you it's wrong. The whole idea of wsdl is to allow a full generation of proxy classes. With this, you can't. You're forced to delve into complex machinations where you should just be calling a method name. It really reduces the elegance of the solution.

George