Re: element handling in schema

On Mar 20, 2005, at 2:51 AM, Dmitry Stogov wrote:

<atribute> and <attributeGroup> are supported add should be handled
correctly.
The may not be handled correctly because you pass data in wrong structure.
Of course ext/soap may have a bug.

I see the stubs for handling them, but I can't make it actually work. Would you mind seeing if it's something crazy I'm doing here:

http://sanni.omniti.com/soap-attr.phps

Specifically where version is serialized from MessageHeader. Tinkering around with it, I couldn't find any means to get it to serialize as an attribute (which is what the referenced wsdl specifies). It always serializes as a node.

Thanks, and I'll actually be quite thrilled if it's just me who can't make this work. Otherwise I'm happy to work on patching it, as I need it kinda quickly.

Best Regards,

George