RE: SOAP Client call method and php4.2.2

Not sure on version differences but I had this problem when upgrading my
PEAR::SOAP package and using proxy code I had generated and saved as a PHP
script for subclassing. All I needed to do was add '$v =' infront of
parameter 2 in all call() methods. The SOAP generateproxy method does this
for you too.

Regards,

Mike C.