latest in the soap/curl saga

finally got it all running, BUT:

If I'm using cURL to make a HTTPS call, and I get back

"curl_exec error 60 SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK"

-- that's a problem with the target's certificate, and nothing to do with my setup, correct? Or do I need to do anything special on my end?

I guess in this case I am considered the 'client' calling the soap server via https.

thanks,
neko