Re: Prefixing arguments with namespaces (without WSDL)

Hi

Please try following:

$client = new
SOAP_Client('http://www.abundanttech.com/webservices/deadoralive/deadoralive
.asmx');
$options = array(
    'namespace' =>'http://www.abundanttech.com/webservices/deadoralive',
    'SOAPAction' =>
'http://www.abundanttech.com/webservices/deadoralive/getDeadOrAlive'
);
$args = array(
    'sFullName' => new
SOAP_Value('{http://www.abundanttech.com/webservices/deadoralive}sFullName',
'string','Lorne Greene')
);
$ret = $client->call('getDeadOrAlive', $args, $options);

Well...   if you use none WSDL based code you've got to play around with
SOAP_Values  in outgoing messages ( Some kind of Low-level API...)

Regards

Dmitri

20031217185121.13913.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20031217185121.13913.qmail@pb1.pair.com...

SOAP_WSDL('http://www.abundanttech.com/webservices/deadoralive/deadoralive.w