Re: Prefixing arguments with namespaces (without WSDL)

Hi,

> The following non-WSDL-based code doesn't work (I get back an empty
> envelope)

I posed a similar question a couple of weeks back, no resolution was found.
Obviously, with .NET web services, WSDL is the only way to go. However, all
.NET web services do support automatic WSDL generation by appending ?WSDL to
the .asmx URL, so that's at least a way to go. (If however another solution
is found, I am really curious to hear it ;) )

Regards
Christian