SOAP Headers

Hi,

I use a number of webservices which require a token to be passed within the
header.
I set up the header and then call my WS method.

$ourHeader = new SOAP_Header('TokenHeader', 'Struct', array('InnerToken' =>
$this->userToken), false);
$ourHeader->attributes['xmlns'] =
$GLOBALS['g_ps']['MedVisor']['serviceNamespace'];
$client->addHeader($ourHeader);

$client->GetEnumeration('UoM');

The problem occurs when I want to call 2 or 3 webservices in a row from the
same WS class. The header is not maintained between method calls - do I need
to re-addHeader() before every call?

Regards,

--
Mike Carter