Re: Timeout Issue

Thanks that fixed it.

Is there any reason that this value is set so low?  Also why is this value
stored in the actual script instead of in some kind of .ini file?

Rob

"Laurent Buhler" <laurentb@whitepj.com> wrote in message
000701c3b842$e94c9b50$9304010a@pc666">news:000701c3b842$e94c9b50$9304010a@pc666...
Hi Rob,
I was looking at Transport/HTTP.php [from SOAP 0.8RC2] when I got your email
It looks like if you don't specify timeout, default timeout is 4 sec.

Did not try but you can set $options['timeout' when you call HTTP:send($msg,
$option)

;-) Laurent.