WSDL proxy code tweaking

Hi,

I currently build my proxy code by manually calling the
generateProxyCode() method and then saving the output to a php file.

I then tweak the proxy generated code to change the class definition to
make it extend from a private class rather than 'SOAP_Client'.

My annoyance at the moment is the .Net webservices are expanding and new
methods pop up each week meaning I need to re-build my proxy scripts.

I was wondeirng if it would be possible to have the WSDL class extended
so that a user could pass in an optional alternative class name to
extend?  The constructor of the optional class would also need to be
called.

My reason for this is all my webservices need to have some data from my
session added to their SOAP envelope header - which is done in my
private classes constructor.

Have I missed an alternative way to achieve the header declaration?

Regards,

--
Mike Carter