Dispatch Map

I'm using the new Flash MX 2004 to connect to web services. I'm attempting
to run a simple SQL query in my webservice. Here's the flow as it stands
right now.

FLASH MX -using the NEW web service connector--> WSDL file --> SOAP
SERVER --> runs METHODS and CLASSES and returns VARS --> FLASH MX see's VARS

The problem I am having is with the dispatch map. I want to pass arrays of
items through SOAP, such as records from a db. How can I define in the
dispatch map to allow arrays to be passed? Any ideas?

Flash MX 2004 can recognize my single vars like int's and strings, but when
I try to pass an array through the SOAP server it just doesn't see it. I was
trying to see if Flash can figure out the returns vars, but I think it's
more to do with the SOAP server methods and how the data is being passed
back.

...Dustin Nantais