[SOAP] Re: PHP.INI and PEAR::SOAP remote calls problem

I forgot to mention that the smtp response is most likely comming from a
valid smtp dns that I'm not able to use from the current domain. Anyway this
shouldn't be important since 'mail()' works in a non-soap php file.

20030917142702.82250.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20030917142702.82250.qmail@pb1.pair.com...