Re: [SOAP] soap problems revisited

> How is your error reporting configured?  Check the php.ini file to see
> where errors are going to, turn error reporting up to E_ALL and see
> what you get.

The errors are configured to go to screen. And I get other error
messages like syntax errors. I had error reporting set to  E_ALL &
~E_NOTICE but changed it to E_ALL. No messages can be found on screen or
in my apache error log file.

> Did you try turning up the memory cap?

I did but I don't think the option is applicable because I have php
compiled with the --disable-memory-limit flag (Gentoo did that). See the
phpinfo() for more details.

Thanks for your help.

--
Abdul-Wahid Paterson

Lintrix Networking & Communications ltd.
Web: http://www.lintrix.net/
Tel: +44 20 8904 2348
Email/Jabber: aw@lintrix.net
Web-Hosting  |  Development  |  Security  |  Consultancy  |  Domains