Re: Re: mysql query

Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
If your on a PC I would just get Eclipse. But if you have netbeans, you can set the syntax highlighting for the different scripts you write in the preferences. PHP, java, javascript, etc...

But the problem tha5 has been identified will never be flagged by simple highlighting. Debugging complex SQL queries is possibly better done outside of the PHP pages. Not sure exactly what SQL plug-in I've got running on Eclipse at the moment, but as Ethan identified earlier, the SQL script ran from the command line. It was passing the variables into it which was wrong.

I'm with him on the statement that MySQL should have returned an error. Certainly Firebird would have done and so identifying the problem might have been easier.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL