Re: Re: Problem with query

On 6/25/2013 2:32 AM, OJFR wrote:
Yeah, Jim, please explain what u mean by "Per the manual, associative arrays
using string indices should always use ' ' around them.  They work (as
mentioned in the manual) but are wrong". As long as I remember  I could use
associative arrays in that way (ex. $_SESSION['Cust_Num']). There's another
way to do that using string indices? Why do you say it's wrong? It's
obsolete?

If YOU had taken the time to check the manual as I DID, you would not have blown your top at me. When I said 'per the manual', I meant it. It was not something I made up to taunt Ethan with - it was from the place all of us here quote on a regular basis.

Apology accepted.

And if you were a regular participant in this helpful forum, you would know of my attitude when dealing with Mr. Rosenberg, PhD.