Re: Probleme upper accents

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Toby Hart Dyke <toby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It looks similar to this bug: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?**id=54379<http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=54379>- possibly fixed in a later version? Your PHP is pretty elderly.
>
>   Toby

I would suggest to upgrade the full system.
LC_* shows the OS is using ISO-8859-1, which is extremely outdated.  It
should use UTF-8 of course, or at least the ISO-8859-15.
The database uses ISO-8859-15, and then you output it to the browser
(without converting it I assume), and you tell the browser it is UTF-8 data?

About your problem, it seems Toby is right about the bug report. It seems
it has not been fixed yet, there is a patch but devs didn't find I good
enough it. You might want to look at the options to use an ISO-8859-15
connection instead of UTF-8 while the bug has not been fixed.

- Matijn