Re: auto creation of email IDs

Vinay Kannan wrote:
Hey Thanks Barry,
Yeah, I want to be able to creat email accounts automatically, when people
get themselves registered on the website, this should be done automatically,
you are right about the temp email id, that would change and the email IDs
generated would be permanent, which would be deleted after couple of months.
So basically, what I am looking at is, a way to be able to create email IDs
on a Linux server, when people post comments, how can this be done?
Thanks,
Vinay Kannan.

This should not be a problem as long as you have full access to the
server configuration files (dedicated server or virtual server).
Configure your email demons to use a mysql database to store the account
information.
Now you can use php to create new email accounts.

--
John
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one,