Re: Re: Need help-Send email

what is the client email filter looking for to classify this as spam??
1. Mail from GMAIL? Bit rough considering the number of valid users
2. subject "Test mail" ? if so change subject to something more business
like
3. message "Hello! This is a simple email message"? I do not think so

Most likely culprit is number 2.

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation