Re: Re: Need help-Send email

Exactly, the mail-client filter is actively working for such mail. But when
I researched on Google I have found that to send an email using PHP we at
lest need a mail server domain. Also we have to set SMTP to send email to
inbox otherwise every mail-client will filter it and send it to SPAM folder.
Also, I am using WAMP to use all these codes so right now I don't have an
email server domain or something like that. Is their a way to set my PHP ini
file to use my Gmail SMTP and PORT settings so that I can at lest send
emails directly to inbox and later I will change it to some other email
client.

Thanks for the quick response :)