Re: Re: php generators

Hello,

on 04/29/2009 05:39 PM Jonathan Langevin said the following:
> Hey Manuel, this is off topic, but did you guys recently upgrade
> phpclasses.org? Last I visited (a week or two ago) it seemed much snappier

Not really, nothing changed. Were you accessing a mirror or the main
site? Maybe it is some ad network or analytics snippet that is slowing
down the problem. Are you still experiencing any problem?

> (more reactive) than in the past.Aside from the (previous) speed issue, I've
> always liked phpclasses, except for some of the really old code samples that
> can be found there. Would be nice to start a movement to have all of the old
> classes re-implemented for current-day PHP 5, as some of the classes on
> there are from several years ago, and are geared for PHP 4.
>
> Maybe an "adopt-this-class" feature on the website for classes that are old
> and no longer maintained? ;-)

That is not something in the control of the site. Each class is
independently developer by the author that submitted it. If you want to
see improvements in some class, maybe you should contact the respective
author using the support forums or directly.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Find and post PHP jobs