Re: WAMP server Problem and Correct way to install PHP and MySQL???

when you click on the wamp icon in your taskbar you will get an popup menu:
by clicking on "phpMyAdmin" your browser will open with phpMyAdmin. From
there you can check the database and create databases and tables as you go.

If phpmyadmin could not open. : page times out then click on the wamp icon
again, move to Apache, then Service, and then click on "Test port 80", then
you should get something like
Your port 80 is actually used by :

Server: Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) PHP/5.2.8

Press Enter to exit...
if you get an error on port 80 that it is in use, check that IIS is not
running on your pc and if you use skype check that you selected in the
options so that skype doesnt make use of port 80

If you downloaded a new WAMP version, i would suggest that you make one
minor change in the php.ini file.
Put a semi-colon before "error_reporting  =  E_ALL" so that it looks like
this ";error_reporting  =  E_ALL" and remove the colon before
"error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE". This is just one of my personal
adjustments to the wamp default php.ini file.

Then for installing Apache. Like Sashikanth Gurram said WAMP is "Windows
Apache MySql PHP". So apache gets installed with wamp. The linux version of
wamp is LAMP just for interrest sake.

O yes. almost forgot. The WAMP icon should have a completely white
background, not yellow. if its yellow go and check the PHP Logs, Apache Logs
and MySql Logs to determine which service is not running.

I do hope this help.