Re: Re: php generators

Hey Manuel, this is off topic, but did you guys recently upgrade
phpclasses.org? Last I visited (a week or two ago) it seemed much snappier
(more reactive) than in the past.Aside from the (previous) speed issue, I've
always liked phpclasses, except for some of the really old code samples that
can be found there. Would be nice to start a movement to have all of the old
classes re-implemented for current-day PHP 5, as some of the classes on
there are from several years ago, and are geared for PHP 4.

Maybe an "adopt-this-class" feature on the website for classes that are old
and no longer maintained? ;-)

--
Jonathan Langevin
PHP Site Solutions