Re: Re: Problems with INNER JOIN

SELECT adminID FROM admin WHERE username=" $username "

$adminid = mysql_fetch_row ...

SELECT * FROM workorders WHERE adminid = $adminid

Terion Miller napsal(a):
Yes I've already done that and checked the db etc and I've turned my brain ON hours ago, I came to the list because I'm stumped and have tried all manners of different ways to tell mySql

if admin ID = session user then get workorders where orderID = admin ID