Re: Re: Problems with INNER JOIN

When I removed the WHERE admin.user... part it did return something, granted
it returned one adminID and one order (which did belong together) but the
adminID was not mine so I don't know how it picked that one randomly ...is
there a way to do what I need using two queries one to find out the users ID
then another to pull the workorders with that id? Can't believe this is
proving so hard..
Thanks for helping!
Terion