Re: Re: Problems with INNER JOIN

Thanks Martin, oddly enough that still doesn't pull any results, it won't
even print the variables if I try to list them to see, I know my db
connection is good checked that, and can do really simple queries, would
something be preventing a JOIN from working?
When I Reveal my variables this query snippet:
    $sql = "SELECT admin.AdminID, workorders.WorkOrderID
FROM admin
INNER JOIN workorders ON admin.AdminID=workorders.AdminID
HAVING admin.username='".$_SESSION['user']."' ";

      $result2 = mysql_query ($sql);
      $row2 = mysql_fetch_assoc ($result2);
      $Total = ceil(mysql_num_rows($result2)/$PerPage);

Returns this:
$sql"SELECT admin.AdminID, workorders.WorkOrderID FROM admin INNER JOIN
workorders ON admin.AdminID=workorders.AdminID HAVING
admin.username='tmiller' "$result2""$row2""

Terion