Re: Test connection to database

Databases are located in several datacentres throughout the area/country and
we connect through dedicated lines not internet.

I realize that there may be many factors to consider, I just would like to
have the PHP experts have a look at my method/PHP code to check that this is
fairly optimized

Jack

--
J.A. van Zanen