PHP5 instalation on SuSE 10.2

HI

I've got a problem during instalation php on SuSE I try to do this code
in shell

sh ./configure --enable-versioning
 --with-layout=GNU
--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/etc/php
--enable-libxml
--with-gd
--with-mysql

all is ok but last report lines are:

checking for specified location of the MySQL UNIX socket... no
checking for MySQL UNIX socket location... /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
configure: error: Cannot find MySQL header files under yes.
Note that the MySQL client library is not bundled anymore!

What I should do??

Apache2 and MySQL5 is corectly installed, I check it

Thx in advance