Re: SELECT string

cmiiw.. since i don't the visual what u said bellow
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Piggott" <ron.php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "PHP DB" <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:31 AM
Subject:  SELECT string

> I am looking for help to write a SELECT syntax to help me process a
> directory searching query tool I am developing.
you have a dir like this??
root
-include
-main
-body
--admin
--user

u want to search a file inside the dir?
why don't you create a function that read inside the dir and return query
for insert as database
1. read all file inside
2. create an insert query
3. refresh the query (repair the table?)

and then.. u can use select but target it to the database not the directory

> If you start at
> http://www.actsministrieschristianevangelism.org/ministrydirectory/ and
> under 'Step 1:' click Business a form is displayed.
>
> My question is how would you generate the SELECT syntax for the search
> results "Could Include" a given category and "Must Include" a given
must include?? require u mean?