Re: Getting PHP 5 w/mysqli to communicate with MySQL 5

Nevermind, fellow php users, unless you want to try to think of
solving this problem for us in the near future. :)

I have uninstalled PHP5, and reinstall PHP as v4.4.2 using mysql and
old_password in database to get PHP to talk with mysql. *Sigh.* I
don't know what happened.

Thanks to all that helped,

Allen

PS: thanks for bringing up that display_errors to on thing. But weird
that PHP4 reported it and not php5.