Re: select * from table where column 'CONTAINS' more than one value (how?)

You can use LIKE and wildcards, which is faster than fulltext searches, which
will provide you a lot of information you don't need.

Do this:

SELECT * FROM table where column LIKE "%politics%" OR column LIKE "%local%"

to find if the field contains politics or local..

-Micah