Help wanted, Writing to the LPT Port.

Hello,

I want to write a switch board in PHP. So that it is possible to write data
1 or 0 to the D0 - D7. So that It is possible to switch a relais wich I
connected to the LPT port of my webserver.

I could not find any examples or documentation on this theme.

Could somebody help me with this problem?

P.S. I am sure that it is possible because it is also possible to print with
PHP. So why should we not be able to write a specific value to the LPT port.
I saw 1 example with a serial port. So.........

Kind regards,

J Bosch