MySQL 5 Beta

Hi,
	I've been trying to get MySQL 5 installed with php-5.0.4(windows).  I'm
getting several messages about entry points not being found in dlls etc
etc.  Am I being over optimistic to expect this configuration to work?
Indeed has anyone got it working?  If it should work, I'll press on and
try to find the bug.
Google has not been my friend at all on this one.
Best regards...   Dusty