Re: database connectivity problem

Adams, Jonathan K. [C] wrote:
Thanks Martin...

You were right... I had to make Apache run as sybase (gasp!)
for it to work....

really funky but it works...

Probably better to figure out where the permissions are needed (no doubt somewhere in the filesystem) and see about adding one or the other to the group. suExec might also be of some worth.

I'm sure there are solutions other than running apache as user sybase.

Still - glad it's working for you at least!

Cheers,
--
- Martin Norland, Database / Web Developer, International Outreach x3257
The opinion(s) contained within this email do not necessarily represent those of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.