[snip]

From: Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<cant-help-myself style="no-disrespect-to: bastien;">
well yes, you have to understand Bastien is only an apprentice has not
yet been initiated into the inner mind-readers circle.

I on the other hand can tell you with utmost certainty that the solution is 42
</cant-help-myself>

[snip]

In all fairness, I'd say Bastien is a frood who really knows where his towel is[1]. He's surely finishing up his apprenticeship.

1> http://hhgproject.org/entries/towel.html

ditto.

:-)

Cheers,